Tender for Purchase of Server with 20 nodes
For and on behalf of the Secretary, ICAR, the Director, ICAR-NIASM, Baramati invites e-tenders for purchase of server with 20 nodes through the website www.eprocure.gov.in under two bid systems from reputed firms.
Published date: 29/12/2016
Bid Submission end date: 17/01/2017 01.00 PM
Technical Bid Opening date: 18/01/2017 02.30 PM
- Tender Documents can be downloaded from ICAR-NIASM website www.niam.res.in or from Central Public Procurement Portal www.eprocure.gov.in. Bidders should enroll / register in the e-procurement module of Central Public Procurement Portal through the website: www.eprocure.gov.in. Bidders should also possess a valid DSC for online submission of bids.
- Bids received on e-tendering portal only will be considered. Bids in any other form sent through sealed cover/email/post/fax etc. will be rejected.
- ICAR-NIASM, Baramati reserves the right to accept / reject any /all tenders in part /full without assigning any reason thereof.
- ICAR- NIASM will not be responsible for any delay in enrollment/registration as bidder or submitting/uploading the offer on e-tender portal. Hence, bidders are advised to register in e-tendering website www.eprocure.gov.in and enroll their Digital Signature Certificate and upload their quotation well in advance.
- Any changes/corrigendum/ extension of opening date in respect of this tender shall be issued through websites only and no press notification will be issued in this regard. Bidders are therefore requested to regularly visit our website for updates.
For more details click here.