GFS-3000 Portable Photosynthesis System
Make : Heinz Walz
Model: GFS-3000 (3100-C)
- Control Unit 3100-C
- Standard Measuring Head 3010-S
- LED-Array/PAM-fluorometer 3055-FL (if GFS-3000FL)
- Leaf Area Adapters
- Cuvettes for Arabidopsis plants, Conifers or Lichens/Mosses (optional)
Gas Interchange Measures are based on the basic principle that changes in CO2 and H2O concentrations are determined when air passes through a controlled climate chamber containing a sample of the plant.
General Safety Instructions-
- Read the safety instructions and the operating instructions first.
- Pay attention to all the safety warnings.
- Keep the device away from water or high moisture areas.
- Keep the device away from dust, sand and dirt.
- Always ensure there is sufficient ventilation.
- Do not put the device anywhere near sources of heat.
- Connect the device only to the power source indicated in the operating instructions or on the device.
- Clean the device only according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Ensure that no liquids or other foreign bodies can find their way inside the device.
Special Safety Instructions:
- The GFS-3000 is a highly sensitive research instrument, which should be used only for research purposes, as specified in this manual.
- The GFS-3000 employs high intensity light sources which may cause damage to the eye. Avoid looking directly into these light sources during continuous illumination or saturation pulses.
The Director, ICAR-NIASM
Tel.: 02112 254057; Fax: 02112 254056