Sec.4(b)(v): The rules, regulations, instructions manuals and records, held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions
NIASM is a Unit of ICAR, New Delhi. ICAR follows GoI rules mutatis mutandis, besides Agricultural Research Service rules, Technical Service Rules specially designed for Scientists and Technical personnel in ICAR. The Academy follows the rules, regulation, and instructions as followed by ICAR, and as indicated in the manuals and records of ICAR, New Delhi.
The following is a list of the Rules, Regulations etc., which are used for discharging functions by the Institute:
- All Rules and Regulations of the Govt. of India.
- Memorandum of Association-Rules and Bye-laws of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research Society
- Delegation of Powers in ICAR
- Handbook on Agricultural Research Service of ICAR
- ICAR Handbook of Technical Services
- ICAR Guidelines for Intellectual Property Management and Technology Transfer/Commercialization
- Record Retention Schedule - 2004
- Receipt and Payment Rules
- Purchase Procedure 2005
- Ministry of Finance - Purchase Manual
- Audit Manual of ICAR
- General Financial Rules 2017
- CCS (Leave) Rules
- Instructions from ICAR /Govt. of India as issued from time to time.